Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas from Mega Guitar!

It's 11:20 PM on Christmas Eve. In a few hours my kids will come downstairs to see what Santa left for them. They are going to be thrilled with their gifts. My 11 year old son doesn't know it yet, but he is getting the game Rocksmith for Xbox 360. Rocksmith is unlike Rock Band and Guitar Hero because you use a real guitar rather than a guitar-like game controller. I think it is a great game for people starting out on the guitar because it starts off very simple and becomes more challenging as you develop your playing skills. You can view the Rocksmith demo here:



I hope you find a new guitar or some cool gear under your tree. Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions or need advice: MegaGuitar316@yahoo.com




Thanks for visiting!
MG316

No comments:

Post a Comment